Friday, February 20, 2009

Lord of Water Chapter 1

I generally take about 16 to 17 years before I start getting busy stabilizing the water resources and ensuring
that the regenerative cycles of the planet are secure and all checked-out that it will continue to pulse for
another 50 Million year cycle before it will be due for recalibration if needed.

Lord of Water.







Planets like this one are a gift and I have allowed myself a little holiday time with my partner to enjoy
the pleasure of this stable little gem before getting busy on my purpose of being here. A place like this is so
easy to forget what I am here for.

Well! Purpose is calling so I’d better get busy. It’s been a pretty chilled out 25 years anyway.

First task is to locate the pod. Some basic recall and I will be able to locate the dimension points always used
for an anchored location on a planet. Always based on the central equator mark of the longest day, internal
orbit closest to the sun. I am mostly fortunate enough to find the pod above water. Not this time. Some unknown
distance under the sea it is pinned to the first peace of the crust and will not release until it is
correctly calibrated. But how am I going to figure out getting to the bottom of the ocean at this spot with no
technology other than rubbing two sticks together on this planet. Well! Maybe not quite that bad,

This is always the tricky point. “Explaining” or more so enlightening my partner why I am here and the impossible
task that lies behind my purpose. We’ve really started to settle into each other and the idea of just settling
into a family and playing a leadership role in our contented tropical community is very inviting.

Very nice, but this will definitely get me into big trouble later on and possibly leave me with the almost
impossible task of trying to unravel my recall should I have to again assume a mortal body and then have to
figure it all out once again. I have it crisp and clear so now is the time.

Mila comes in with a huge quiver of assorted fish and a basket of seafood goodies. Look at her! She is so
beautiful. Her warm eyes cover me as she communicates the deliciousness of the feast we are about to share
without a spoken word. Maybe during dinner is a good time to tell her. So I get busy helping with the
preparation.

“Did you get these from the middle reef Babe?” “Sure did.” “It seems the more fish we take from this spot the
more there are that come in to take their place.” “Not really sure what it is. I think that we should leave
this spot alone for a few weeks and just see what happens there. This reef is so good to us that I really want
to make sure that we don’t upset its natural cycle in any way.” “I totally agree Babe. There are plenty of other
spots and there are some nice wild squealers fattening up after last Spring.” “Cool!”

“Is it ok if I tell you something pretty important tonight Babe? Over Dinner?” “Tell me now if you like.” “Oh!
It’s cool, let’s finish cooking up this feast and we can relax and go over what I’ve got to tell you” “Ooh!
Sounds pretty serious to me.” “Yeh yeh, ok! A little bit, but I am sure you are never surprised to what comes
out of my mouth.” “OK! Dinner it is.”

“So what is this “BIG” subject that you want to talk about?” “You want a bit more lobster?” “Come on “Oh Great
One!” What is it?” “Well you know that we are a spirit right?” “Yeh” “And you sort of figure that I’m not really
from this place, right?” “Yeh, well that’s not to hard to figure out. Your definitely different” Laya laughs at
me as she normally does about my little idialities. “So what is it you are trying to tell me?”

“I actually came here with a purpose.” “Yeh! To give me something to laugh at!” We both laugh. “I have an almost
impossible task to do. In fact I think that with what I have to work with it may very well be impossible. But I
have to do it.” “God! What are you talking about? Can you spit it out? Your starting to spook me just a little
and you know that you can trust me with whatever you say, right?” “Yep.” “That’s right. So what is it boy?”

Thirteen trillion years ago an agreement was made that if we are going to go ahead and put this universe into
place then there are certain responsibilities that go along with playing such a game. A physical universe filled
with life contains specific key balancing components that keep its ability to sustain life. In order to prevent
a chaotic turmoil of death and baron spaces filling the potential void of infinity and trapping beautiful beings
in rock or suspended in space, unknowing of how to get out and unable to pick up a body because all of the
planets are dead.

The potential for space and life is infinitive, but the potential for mass solar system destabilization has a
potential to trapping billions of peaceful beings in loss and timeless amnesia. “you want some more shrimp and
vlos babe?” “sure”. Leya inserts a small pause in my talk for more comfort and then settles back down with a
strong interest and a slightly cheeky smile. “So keep going babe. You’ve got me ok!”

Now, at this time the council was formed and the magnitude of the different tasks was set out before us. It is
truly recognized that the immersion of spiritual beings has an infinite potential. But as we create the space in
which to create in and be our dynamics, so comes the responsibility of stabilization and insurance of environment
by a key few.

These key tasks include anchor point stabilization and distancing, heat and thermal star longevity, entity
planning and programming, potential freedom of evolution and among the final other tasks the one that was
assigned to me for this sector of the universe was stabilization and protection for water planets.

It started as a bit of a joke that we took on our different names. God of anchorage. Warrior of heat, chief
overlord of the fifth galaxy among others and for me “Lord of water” I know that this is a bit of a godly title
and did only start out as a game, but for me to win this game each time around, each and every time, I have had
to truly take on and wear the job that is Lord of Water.

This planet is so beautiful and truly has settled into a beautiful cycle of life. But I know should I not do my
task correctly or quickly, no matter what it takes, what could seem like a breath in the
universe could splay this planet like a drop of splattered water and start a chain reaction that will unbalance
this whole sector of the universe and leave us with a vastness of waste and frozen death that could take billions
of years to unravel.

“Ok, Babe! So what do you have to do? “There’s a lot to tell.” “ok, so lets have a quick clean up, you help Mr
Lazy bones “Lord of Water” and then we can have some mill tea and continue.”

“ok ok! I got it” I got busy and really made sure I did all of my tasks to perfection before we settled back
down, gotta keep the girl happy to keep her interested.”

“all right “Mr Lord of Water” what you gotta do?” Each water planet has be strategically positioned in balancing,
but not too close, locations about each of the universal sectors. It actually gives the apparency of rarity of
water of these water planets, when in actual fact they are in abundance and are well intact more than what is
needed to sustain an unimaginable quantity of life and dynamic interaction.

The reason for distancing these at
what appears to be too far or too few is that of protection and time possibly needed to stop the destruction of
any and the effect that will chain react across to the others in such a time. If any global wars were about to break
out or technology reaches a critical level with the power to fry the whole planet, the one thing that is more
likely to hold it together more than anything else is the agreement that the planet is such a precious thing
and “probably the centre of the universe”, then all will join forces to protect it and clean it up before it is
pushed over the edge.

It hasn’t happened in my sector yet, but I sure have had some very close calls.

Should it happen and some famine and war stricken planets have come close, this is not actually the final stage.
But should it happen there sure is a swab pool to clean up and a long wait for the beings of the planet, that is
those that hang around for there to again be bodies acceptable for occupation of a sentient being.

Mila was looking at me with total intent. She knows what I am saying is truth, look at her. She is so gorgeous.
How could I have doubted that she would understand what I have to share?

She didn’t say a word. I knew that she wanted her question answered and that of what I had not even worked out
how in this world I was going to achieve. “So what do you have to do?” not a word. I had tried on many occasions to
not answer her questions, but now it is just a knowingness between us. When Mila asks a question an answer will
be given.


Can this mere mortal girl even comprehend the danger and demand that will be placed upon her if she chooses
to follow her man or just try to keep up.


Lord of Water Chapter 2.







The ultimate Drinking Water!


Author Mike King Lord of Water

No comments: