Friday, February 20, 2009

Lord of Water Chapter 14

Lord of Water.







He moved beautifully. I had instantly become a part of him as we drove to the botom of the ocean. I had forgotton
how easy it was to form the water about me and how little effort it required to generate my breathing space within
the water. I had been loafing for too many years, but now I am alive again with one of the most incredible ocean
friends I have ever had.

The slicer sharks followed at the sides, but they were no threat to our guard of Dorsals. I could easily feel
the location now and my main man just turned with my feelings deeper and deeper into the blue. It was now time to
luminate as the sun above was fully bloked by the moon between us and the depths of water was far to much for
the eclipsed light to penetrate. I drew together all of the particles of efflourescence that light up the depths
of all our deep see life and a large glow formed about us.

As we neared the ocean's floor, I could feel the gravitational forces centering into our final location. My main
man duplicated my thoughts exactly and it was no longer necessary for me to guide him. We had the spot both within
our touch.

It had been 1 million years sinse the last calibration, so as always the Pod would not be easily seen. We settled
on top of an ocean floor mountain that fell deep to either side. Pearing down at the apex, there was nothing more
than abundant ocean growth and deep sea creatures in abundance. The Pod with its incredible ability to be the
location that it is placed would not be visible to any entity even at close inspection.

With my main dorsal I drew a tight circular spiral around the apex of this mountain. The other dorsals joined in
increasing the drawing force. We formed a spiralling current of water and began to draw off of the top any
loose debris and life forms that had made this mountain their home. A little bit of an upset, but a small price
to pay for the continuing survival of it all.

The mountain top cleared away and all that remained were the solid stone and some larger ocean life forms
holding on to their home. We slowed down and all cleared around us. My dorsal warriors formed a guard about me
and I was able to settle just above the central location of the Pod. I formed more efflourescence to eluminate
the apex, but still there was nothing to be seen. I then gave that one command "Show yourself!" and their she
formed right before my eyes. Right where she had been all this time.

A perfect metallic display and control board was there, all clear to see with changing screens of planetary
location, surface area dimension, rotational views, readings of purity and most importantly, a time line of
predicted communications from within this sector of the universe. My heart stopped and I blinked my eyes over
and over again. "No!"

All the years that I had spent loafing with no sense of urgency what so ever had all lead to this. I was too
late. Such a simple task to carry out, but one second over the 1 Million year time limit meant danger and
possible extintion for a planet abundant in life and spiritual community for billions. All of these easy days
added up to nothing as her I am stairing at the Pod with extreme emergency loaded up across it's time line.

Dam it! There is nothing that I can do here and now on my own and I am left with no choice other that to call
out for a cleaner. I checked the calibration once again and the Pod was locked as surely as the eclipse would
drop away from Lady Sun in just moments to come. I selected through the Pod as only I could and without the
slightest pause, as I had already waisted a life time loafing, I selected to call in a cleaner.

A green lock keyed together on the screen and it was done. The command had been sent out and within half a year
a cleaner unit would arrive locking itself in on the outer slingshot of the planetary orbit. This had never
happened to me before and after what I now had to accomplish to clean up this mess, I swear will never happen
again in my sector.

The pod closed up in front of me and above the light of the ebating eclipse began to move down on us. I had
been so engulfed in the Pod that I had not even noticed what was happening. My main Dorsal was holding a fearce
defence above me and above him there were my other drosal warriors in combat with slicer sharks. The shear
superiority of the dorsals now showed as the attacking slicer sharks were smashed and battered about the
waters above me. I was part of an ultimate fighting team protected by the best, but why would the slicers be
attacking. What is their purpose?

I could then feel a presence that was nothing I had come across ever before on this planet. I felt for the
first time fear and anxiety. What was this. Then out of the dark water below me and to my side appeared dark
evil forms that made the slicer sharks look like fish bait. They were coming straight at me and with my
dorsal warriors above me in violent combat, I had nothing. I sat like a blood worm on a fish hook, ready to
be swallowed whole.

These dark evil entities were slick and poweful. Then as they closened, the front two seemed to momentarily
smile at me with glistening, mass rows of razor sharp teeth. I went to move but had not a chance of hiding. My
defence was nothing and just as I thought of my main dorsal, it was too late. I didn't even see a thing. I
was smallowed faster than I could close my eyes.



What hope was left for this planet now. With the Pod on high alert and locked open and now with our Lord of
Water swallowed whole, who would be the protector of this precious water planet?




What Did You See
?


Copyright 2008. Author Mike King


The ultimate Drinking Water!




No comments: